Concordia Convocation – May 23, 2020
Convocation is a time for graduates to gather with friends, family, faculty, and staff to celebrate well-earned accomplishments. Filled with symbolism and tradition, convocation is the capstone to your university journey.
Convocation is free, and open to the general public, however, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Everyone attending Convocation is asked to RSVP. Convocation will take place at Northlands Edmonton Expo Centre, 7515 118 Avenue NW, Edmonton.
- Review the Schedule of Events
- Email Student Life and Learning if special accommodations are required for graduates (Please note: an ASL interpreter will be available during the ceremony).
- Attendance at Convocation is not necessary to receive your degree. If you are not attending convocation, here is how you pick up your parchment package.
- All graduates may participate in Convocation, however, if fees, fines or additional charges are owed, Concordia University of Edmonton may withhold the graduates’ degree, certificate and/or transcripts. You can pay these at Online Services.
- Information on Photography during the Convocation Ceremony
For more information or any inquiries regarding convocation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your graduation experience with us using the #CUEconvocation hashtag.
Don’t forget to join the Concordia Alumni Association right here!