Career Services supports your:
We are here to help you with:
- Career exploration
- Educational and career planning
- Job search strategies (on and off campus)
- Cover letter and resume writing
- Professional portfolio development
- Professional branding and LinkedIn
- Interview preparation, including mock interviews and MMI preparation
- Negotiating job offers
- Networking, volunteer and internship opportunities
Check out our new Google site for the most-up-to-date resources for job hunting, career development resources, and events. Discover job search strategies, resume & cover letter tips, career exploration activities, and career options for your major!
Make an appointment
Career Services is providing in-person and virtual advising appointments during the academic year. In-person appointments are available most Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the Student Success Centre. Virtual appointments are available most weekdays
Drop In Advising: Every day between 1 – 2 pm either virtually or in person during the academic year.
Students: Appointments should be booked in advance through Online Services.
Alumni: Email email@example.com to request an appointment.
Questions? Send our Career Services Advisor an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUE’s Student Job Board
Check Career Connections on Online Services under the Resources drop-down menu for paid positions. We post on-campus and community jobs on the Career Connections for current students and recent graduates.