CUE’s Research Hub
The Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) is a hub for research-related activities at Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE).
The members of the ORI work together to:
- support the research endeavours of faculty members and students;
- oversee the responsible use of research funds at CUE;
- promote research events, such as the Student Research Forum and Poster Competition, the Student Research Café, and the Faculty Research Symposium;
- assist the members of the Research & Faculty Development Committee (RFDC);
- develop, review, and revise research-related policies and procedures; and
- support the development of strong research networks, such as research clusters, within and beyond CUE.
Questions about internal and external research grants, research expenditures, and research administration should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.