Concordia’s Registrar’s Office offers new students support when selecting and enrolling in their classes. This is a great time for those students to ask questions to make sure they are on the right track to earning their degree.
Before new students begin their online registration, they are encouraged to:
- Explore Concordia’s Online Services — new students should set up their online profile,
- Watch the Registration Information Session Video (see below)
- Pay the non-refundable registration deposit online — this should be done online through the Online Course Selector via your Online Services for Students or by contacting our Student Accounts office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The amount depends on the specific term and whether the student is a domestic or international students. The specific amounts can be found in section 5.3 of the applicable academic calendar.
- Read key sections of the Academic Calendar — read the ‘degree requirements’ (Section 10.0) and ‘course descriptions’ (Section 14.0) of the Academic Calendar.
- Review the appropriate Program Planner.
For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office.