Concordia’s Registrar’s Office offers new students support when selecting and enrolling in their classes. This is a great time for those students to ask questions to make sure they are on the right track to earning their degree.
Before new students begin their online registration, they are encouraged to:
- Explore Concordia’s Online Services — new students should set up their online profile,
- Watch the Registration Information Session Video (see below)
- Pay the non-refundable registration deposit online — this should be done online through the Online Course Selector via your Online Services for Students or by contacting our Student Accounts office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The amount depends on the specific term and whether the student is a domestic or international students. The specific amounts can be found in section 5.3 of the applicable academic calendar.
- Read key sections of the Academic Calendar — read the ‘degree requirements’ (Section 10.0) and ‘course descriptions’ (Section 14.0) of the Academic Calendar
- Review the appropriate Program Planner
For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office.
Virtual Registration Info Sessions
Wondering where to get started with selecting and enrolling in your classes? Join us for a Virtual Registration Information Session!
These online registration sessions provide students with the opportunity to receive important information related to their degree, including the requirements of their specific degree program and how to register using the Online Course Selector. The Registration Information Sessions also give students the chance to work virtually with a Registration Advisor in a small group setting, and receive help with course selections for the upcoming academic year.
Can’t make any of the dates work? You can also request to be contacted for the next available session through the form above.