Graduate Studies at Concordia University of Edmonton offers you a chance to continue your studies to a higher level across an array of unique programs and diverse fields. Here, you are able to dig deeper, follow your passion, and impact society at local, national and international levels. You’ll complete your program enlightened and prepared to take on a career in your respective field.
We offer excellent top graduate degree programs that are recognized and respected both in Canada and internationally. Concordia University of Edmonton’s Graduate Programs provide students with advanced instruction in specialized fields, the ability to conduct advanced research and to foster the highest ethical and professional standards possible. We currently provide the following graduate programs:
- *Master of Arts (MA) in Biblical and Christian Studies
- Master of Education
- Master of Information Systems Assurance Management
- Master of Information Systems Security Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology (NEW!)
- Graduate Diploma in Information Security
- Graduate Diploma in Information Assurance
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Public Health Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Psychological Assessment
- Graduate Certificate in Psychological Assessment
- *Graduate Certificates in Public Health (online delivery)
*This Masters program and these Graduate Certificates in Public Health are currently under review. As such, new applications for these certificates are NOT being accepted at this point in time.
Concordia University of Edmonton is a member of AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Edgar Schmidt, DSocSci
Dean, Graduate Studies