Dr. Tim Loreman is the eighth President and Vice-Chancellor of Concordia University of Edmonton. Installed on January 1, 2017, Dr. Loreman’s transformational leadership style and bold vision for the future has propelled CUE forward towards realizing its potential as Canada’s pre-eminent small university.
About Tim Loreman
Dr. Tim Loreman joined CUE in 2003 as a professor in the Faculty of Education. He is known around the world for his work in inclusive education and pedagogy, and holds a Diploma in Teaching from Monash University, Graduate Diploma in Special Education from Deakin University, Master of Education from Deakin University, and Doctor of Philosophy in Education Psychology from Monash University. Prior to being installed as CUE’s eighth President and Vice-Chancellor, he served as Vice-President Academic and Provost.
Under his leadership, CUE has grown into a place of spirit and discovery, offering students from around the world a boutique learning experience that prioritizes wellness, curiosity, and active citizenship.
- State of the University 2021: Watch the replay here or read through the full report for an update on how Concordia University of Edmonton has fared for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Dr. Tim Loreman announces Vision 2027: Setting the Conditions for Success
- Dr. Tim Loreman addressed Budget 2021-2022 in his weekly updates on March 3, 2021.
- Dr. Tim Loreman reappointed for second term as President and Vice-Chancellor of Concordia University of Edmonton.
- Strategic Research Plan: CUE has developed a new five-year Strategic Research Plan (2019-24) to provide research direction for the institution as a whole.
- Annual Report: The Annual Report for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2020, reflects CUE’s ability to be innovative and successfully navigate through uncertainty.
Contact Dr. Loreman
For media inquiries, please visit our Media Relations page.