Highly visible donation boxes will be placed around campus and monitored daily.
CUE’s Food Bank
The CUE Food Bank is coordinated through Student Life and Learning, which is located in the Student Success Centre in HA213.
All Food Bank requests and applications must go through the Student Life Office.
If you are in immediate need of food and require an Emergency Food Relief Hamper, please go directly to the Student Life and Learning Office.
Process to request a Food Hamper:
- Download and complete the Student Food Bank Application.
- Save the application form once you have filled out your information.
- Send the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once an application has been submitted:
- An email will be sent within 48 hours with the status of the application; if the application is approved it will include hamper pick-up details as well as a request for a meeting.
- Schedule an intake meeting with a member of the Student Life and Learning Office to help create a personalized plan that suits your needs as a student and as an individual.
About the CUE Food Bank
University is often hard enough without having to worry about where your next meal is coming from. If you find yourself short of resources to purchase food, let CUE’s Food Bank be a resource to provide temporary assistance.
Food Hampers are given to students after they submit a completed application and receive an approval email with details stating where to pick up the hamper. Students will also be asked to attend a confidential meeting with a member of the Student Life and Learning Office to help create a personalized plan.
The food bank is made possible through our donors and the efforts of our student volunteers and the Student Life and Learning Office. THANK YOU!
Judy Kruse organizes our student volunteers who create food hampers that provide 3-5 days’ worth of food. To volunteer at the food bank please download, save, and submit a completed Food Bank Student Volunteer Application to email@example.com.
The Edmonton Food Bank
A city-wide designated food bank that can assist individuals and families with food hampers.
- Phone: +1 780.425.4191 or http://www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
CUE Financial Aid Services
Financial Aid can assist you in locating the financial resources you need in order to complete your academic objectives while not having to worry so much about where your next meal is coming from.
- Stop by Enrolment Services at HA120 and ask to see a Financial Aid Advisor. Phone: +1 780.479.9220. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re struggling with issues that impact your overall well-being, please make an appointment to speak with one of our on-campus counsellors. Students who seek counseling are usually pursuing a more effective and rewarding life.
- To make an counselling appointment contact email@example.com. All appointments are confidential.