Students with questions about their academic program may seek academic advice during the year from a Registration Advisor in Student & Enrolment Services or from faculty members. Program Planning Guides are available for all Concordia University of Edmonton undergraduate degree programs and can be found online or obtained from Student & Enrolment Services. Students are encouraged to complete their Degree Checklists and review their plans with a Registration Advisor early in their program.
Please note: Academic deadlines are listed in the Academic Schedule, section 2.0; information on applying to Concordia University of Edmonton is outlined in Undergraduate Admission, section 3.0; and registration information is listed in Registration, section 4.0.
- 9.1 Program Regulations 2022/2023
- 9.2 Classroom Policies 2022/2023
- 9.3 Evaluation 2022/2023
- 9.4 Student Records 2022/2023
- 9.5 Academic Appeals 2022/2023
- 9.6 Appeal of Decisions by the Offices of Student & Enrolment Services 2022/2023
- 9.7 Graduation 2022/2023
- 9.8 Practicum Policies 2022/2023
- 9.9 Undergraduate Transfer Credit Policy 2022/2023