Concordia University of Edmonton’s Career Services provides you opportunities to connect with our highly qualified students and alumni. We invite you to make use of the following services:
- – click here or click the button below to create an account on our free online job board and begin posting your job and volunteer opportunities for our students and graduates
- Volunteer and Career Fairs – register for an upcoming event and promote your organization while recruiting students and alumni
- Employer Information Booths – visit campus to promote your organization to our students
- Employer Information Sessions – book a room on campus to give a presentation to students about your industry and/or organization
- On-campus Interviews – conduct interviews on campus with our students and alumni
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review our Recruitment Guidelines to ensure your job posting or recruitment event meets our requirements.