Concordia University of Edmonton’s Career Services provides you opportunities to connect with our highly qualified students and alumni. We invite you to make use of the following services:
- – click here or click the button below to create an account on our free online job board and begin posting your job and volunteer opportunities for our students and graduates
- Volunteer and Career Fairs – register for an upcoming event and promote your organization while recruiting students and alumni
- Employer Information Booths – visit campus to promote your organization to our students
- Employer Information Sessions – book a room on campus to give a presentation to students about your industry and/or organization
- On-campus Interviews – conduct interviews on campus with our students and alumni
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review our Recruitment Guidelines to ensure your job posting or recruitment event meets our requirements.
CUE Career Fair 2020
Registration for the CUE Career Fair is open now! Showcase your organization and connect with talented students in our Arts, Science, and Management faculties, as well as our various graduate programs.
When: Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Where: Robert Tegler Student Centre, Concordia University of Edmonton
Cost: $160 (including a table and chairs, tablecloth, wifi, morning refreshments, and lunch)
Questions? Contact: email@example.com