Concordia Convocation – May 26, 2018
Convocation is a time for graduates to gather with friends, family, faculty, and staff to celebrate well-earned accomplishments. Filled with symbolism and tradition, convocation is the capstone to your university journey.
Convocation is free, and open to the general public, however, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Everyone attending Convocation is asked to RSVP.
- Review the Schedule of Events
- Email Student Life and Learning if special accommodations are required for graduates (Please note: an ASL interpreter will be available during the ceremony).
- Attendance at Convocation is not necessary to receive your degree. If you are not attending convocation, here is how you pick up your parchment package.
- All graduates may participate in Convocation, however, if fees, fines or additional charges are owed, Concordia University of Edmonton may withhold the graduates’ degree, certificate and/or transcripts. You can pay these at Online Services.
- Information on Photography during the Convocation Ceremony
For more information or any inquiries regarding convocation, please email email@example.com.
Share your graduation experience with us using the #CUEconvocation hashtag.
Concordia Class of 2018, you can now sign up for your grad portrait session!
Just go to: www.lifetouch.ca/northernalbe
Then scroll down to “Choose your location” and then follow steps to pick an appointment time.
Please bring your $10 sitting fee at the time of your appointment.