24–30 credits required, to include:
- PHIL102 (Introduction to Philosophy) or PHIL202 (Introduction to Philosophy)
- PHIL125 (Introduction to Logic)
- PHIL240 (Western Philosophy - Ancient and Medieval)
- PHIL241 (Western Philosophy - Modern)
- One 400-level PHIL course
- 9–15 credits of unspecified PHIL courses with a maximum of 3 credits at the junior-level
In addition to the above, students must complete:
- 6 credits of courses offered by the Faculty of Science. (3 credits from each of two different sciences are recommended.)
- 6 credits in any courses offered by the departments of Social Science and/or Psychology (CNST, ECO, HIS, INDG, POEC, PSCI, PSY, SOC). (3 credits from each of two different social sciences are recommended.)
Permissible minors: All minors listed in section 10.6 except Philosophy and Forensic Studies.
A minimum of 6 credits English, 6 credits Religious Studies, 3 credits Fine Arts, and 3 credits Classics are strongly recommended.