10.2 Bachelor of Arts
10.2.0 Learning Outcomes: Faculty of Arts
The Departments of Fine Arts, Literature and Language, Philosophy and Religious Studies, Psychology, and Social Sciences have designed for you a high-quality educational experience to help you attain the following learning outcomes:
- To understand, from scientific, spiritual, humanistic, and creative perspectives, insights from past and present into what it means to be human.
- To read and to listen perceptively, to write persuasively, and to communicate with a confidence and humility born of knowledge.
- To deploy the methods of research and information literacy skills appropriate to each area of study.
- To appreciate the connections among specific areas of study and various worldviews.
- To be independent thinkers, ethical leaders, and citizens for the common good.
- To demonstrate intellectual curiosity and mastery of methods of thought, critical inquiry, and artistic appreciation that will lay the foundation for future intellectual, personal, and professional growth.