27–30 credits required, to include:
- FR 211 (Intermediate French I) and FR 212 (Intermediate French II)
- FR 251 (Advanced French I) and FR 252 (Advanced French II)
- 3 credits of unspecified 400-level FR courses.
- 12–15 credits of unspecified 300- or 400-level French courses.
In addition to the above, students must complete:
- 6 credits of ENG courses.
- 6 credits in any courses offered by the departments of Social Science and/or Psychology (CNST, ECO, HIS, INDG, POEC, PSCI, PSY, SOC).
- 6 credits of courses offered by the Faculty of Science.
Permissible minors: All minors listed in section 10.6 other than French and Forensic Studies.