27–33 credits required, to include:
- MAT 114 (Elementary Calculus I) and MAT 115 (Elementary Calculus II)
- MAT 120 (Linear Algebra I) and MAT 151 (Introduction to Statistical Methods)
- MAT 200 (Foundations of Mathematics) and MAT 214 (Intermediate Calculus I)
- One 400-level MAT course
- 6–12 credits of unspecified senior-level MAT courses
In addition to the above, students must complete:
- 3 credits of IT or CMPT courses.
- 3 credits of ENG courses.
- DRA 252 (Fundamentals of Public Speaking)
- One of PHY 111 (Introduction to University Physics I) or PHY 121 (Introductory General Physics I) or PHY 131 [Approved by the Faculty of Science Faculty Council on February 12, 2020]
- ECO 101 (Introduction to Microeconomics) or ECO 102 (Introduction to Macroeconomics)
- 3 additional credits of courses offered by the Departments of Social Sciences or Psychology (CNST, ECO, HIS, INDG, POEC, PSCI, PSY, SOC).
Permissible minors: All minors listed in section 10.6 other than Mathematics and Forensic Studies.