13.5 Graduate Certificate Programs
Graduate Certificate programs provide students with the opportunity to study graduate-level course work without committing to a graduate degree. These programs recognize specialized education in a particular discipline and may ladder to a graduate diploma or a graduate degree. The minimum admission requirement is a baccalaureate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (some programs may require a graduate degree), and students are required to complete a minimum of 9 credits of graduate-level course work.
- 13.5.1 Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership 2019/2020
- 13.5.2 Graduate Certificate in Psychological Assessment 2019/2020
- 13.5.3 Graduate Certificate in Public Health Leadership 2019/2020
- 13.5.4 Graduate Certificate in Public Health Strategic Communication 2019/2020
- 13.5.5 Graduate Certificate in Public Health For Vulnerable Populations 2019/2020