- 24–30 credits required, to include:
- Theatre Studies:
- Performance Studies:
- Voice and Speech Studies:
- Theatre Practice:
- Capstone Project:
- 6–12 credits of unspecified DRA courses. A maximum of 9 credits of junior‐level Drama courses may be counted towards a Drama concentration.
- In addition to the above, students must complete:
- 6 credits of junior-level ENG courses
- 6 credits of courses offered by the Departments of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Literature and Language other than English and Fine Arts other than Drama (ARAB, ARTH, CHIN, CLAS, CLIT, CREE, FR, GERM, GRK, HEBR, LAT, MUS, MUP, MUPB, MUPE, MUPH, MUPK, MUPP, MUPS, MUPV, MUPW, MUED264 (Handbells and Handchimes for Children and Youth), PHIL, POPC, REL, SPA, WRI). (PHIL, CLAS, MUS, and MUP are recommended to complement your drama studies.)
- 6 credits of courses offered by the Departments of Social Sciences or Psychology (CNST, ECO, HIS, INDG, POEC, PSCI, PSY, SOC). (HIS or PSY are recommended to complement your drama studies.)
- 6 credits of courses in the Faculty of Science.
- In addition to the above, students must present:
[Approved by the General Faculties Council on March 18th, 2022]
- Permissible minors:
- All minors listed in section 10.6, except for Drama and Forensic Studies.
Electives recommended to complement your drama studies include: ARTH, DAN, MUS, MUP, MGT, MARK, REL, ENG 338 (Shakespeare), ENG 339 (Further Studies in Shakespeare) and ENG 396 (Early Twentieth-Century Drama), or WRI 391 (Introduction to Creative Writing: Fiction) and WRI 392 (Introduction to Creative Writing: Poetry).