Life in residence can be one of the most memorable aspects of a post-secondary education. Lifelong friendships and memories, residence community events, not having to cook your own meals, and the day-to-day convenience of living on campus are only a few of the many benefits of living on campus.
The purpose of Concordia University of Edmonton’s residence life program is to provide a total education experience. The expectation is that students will be enthusiastic about learning and living in a close community, and will demonstrate the respect, cooperation, and concern for others which make such a community possible.
Top Reasons to Live in Concordia University of Edmonton’s Residences
- Be in class in minutes! – Don’t worry about how you’ll get to class and how long it will take. You can wake up, put on your clothes and be in class in five minutes.
- Participate in social programs – Throughout the year, social events like paintball, dinner theatre, movie nights, waterpark, galaxy land, laser tag and Dorm gym time are organized for you to take a break from your studies and have a little fun
- Live where your friends live – Because of our small size (just under 100 residents), you’ll adopt an extended family and tight-knit support system away from home
- Stay active – We’re right next to the Edmonton river valley where you can walk, run, or bike the trails. When it gets too chilly for outdoor workouts you can use our on campus gym.
- No cooking – Aramark catering is onsite and prepares meals for you!
- Focus on your studies – Finding a study buddy is easy for hitting the books late into the night.