30–33 credits required, to include:
- CH 101 (Introductory University Chemistry I) and CH 102 (Introductory University Chemistry II)
- CH 261 (Basic Organic Chemistry I) and CH 263 (Basic Organic Chemistry II)
- CH 211 (Quantitative Analytical Chemistry I)
- CH 271 (Chemical Thermodynamics)
- CH 331 (Introductory Inorganic Chemistry)
- One of
- 6–9 credits of unspecified senior-level CH courses (may include BIOCH200 (Introductory Biochemistry))
In addition to the above, students must complete:
- MAT 114 (Elementary Calculus I) and MAT 115 (Elementary Calculus II)
- 3 credits in PHY courses.
- 6 credits of courses offered by the Departments of Social Sciences or Psychology (CNST, ECO, HIS, INDG, POEC, PSCI, PSY, SOC).
- 3 credits of ENG courses.
- 3 additional credits of courses offered by the Departments of Literature and Languages, Religious Studies and Philosophy, or Fine Arts (ARAB, ARTH, CHIN, CLAS, CLIT, CREE, DRA, ENG, FR, GERM, GRK, HEBR, LAT, MUS, MUP, MUED264 (Handbells and Handchimes for Children and Youth), PHIL, POPC, REL, SPA, WRI).
Permissible minors: All minors listed in section 10.6 other than Chemistry and Forensic Studies.