3.7 Returning Student Readmission
Readmission for returning students is not automatic. Normally readmission is approved if students have:
- remained in satisfactory standing;
- removed any Grade 12 deficiencies that existed at the time of admission;
- not been required to withdraw from any post-secondary institution in the past 12 months. Students who have been required to withdraw more than once will be considered only through an appeal;
- provided official transcripts from all other post-secondary institutions attended;
- paid all outstanding fees and fines owing to Concordia University of Edmonton.
Admissions determines if students may be readmitted on Academic Probation.
For more information, please refer to Academic Regulations, section 9.0.