27–30 credits required, to include:
- BES 107 (Introduction to Cell Biology) and BES 108 (Organisms in Their Environment)
- BIO 227 (Science Communication)
- 18–21 credits of unspecified BIO courses, with at least 3 credits at the 400-level.
In addition to the above, students must complete:
- 6 credits of CH courses (normally taken in the first year)
- BIOCH200 (Introductory Biochemistry)
- MAT 151 (Introduction to Statistical Methods)
- 6 credits of courses offered by the Departments of Social Sciences or Psychology (CNST, ECO, HIS, INDG, POEC, PSCI, PSY, SOC).
- 3 credits of ENG courses.
- 3 additional credits of courses offered by the Departments of Literature and Languages, Religious Studies and Philosophy, or Fine Arts (ARAB, ARTH, CHIN, CLAS, CLIT, CREE, DRA, ENG, FR, GERM, GRK, HEBR, LAT, MUS, MUP, MUPB, MUPE, MUPH, MUPK, MUPP, MUPS, MUPV, MUPW, MUED264 (Handbells and Handchimes for Children and Youth), PHIL, POPC, REL, SPA, WRI).
In addition to the above, students must present:
Permissible minors: All minors listed in section 10.6 other than Biology, Environmental Science, and Forensic Studies.