45–60 credits required, to include:
- MAT 114 (Elementary Calculus I) and MAT 115 (Elementary Calculus II)
- MAT 120 (Linear Algebra I) and MAT 151 (Introduction to Statistical Methods)
- MAT 200 (Foundations of Mathematics) and MAT 214 (Intermediate Calculus I)
- MAT 400 (Thesis in Mathematics)
- 24–39 credits of unspecified senior-level Mathematics courses including 6 credits at the 400-level
In addition to the above, students must complete:
- 6 credits of unspecified IT or CMPT courses.
- 3 credits of ENG courses.
- DRA 252 (Fundamentals of Public Speaking)
- One of PHY 111 (Introduction to University Physics I) or PHY 121 (Introductory General Physics I) or PHY 131
- ECO 101 (Introduction to Microeconomics) and ECO 102 (Introduction to Macroeconomics)
Permissible minors: All minors listed in section 10.6 other than Mathematics and Forensic Studies.