The Machine Learning (ML) for Business Strategy – Business Mapping course will train business owners to map enterprise wide opportunities for ML initiatives and strategically identify top priorities.
ML is making a significant impact on the productivity and competitive edge organizations. This course is designed for experienced executives, managers, and consultants who are looking for micro-credential style courses that offer flexible delivery.
This is a GoA approved Microcredential course. Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a CUE Certificate of Completion.
This Project was made possible by funding from the Government of Alberta.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Design an action plan to strategically implement ML in business
- Familiarize with the technical elements of ML, without needing to code or program
- Understand the potential of ML in strategic business planning
- Expand their network by connecting to a community of like-minded professionals who are successfully deploying ML in their organizations
- Introduction to ML: Introduction to ML and its growing role in business.
- Implementing ML in a Business: Understanding the application of ML, the role of data, and the importance of an implementation plan.
- ML related computer languages: Explore the requirements for the application of ML from a computer language perspective.
- Case studies: Explore the case studies in areas such as banking, insurance, social innovation, sensor optimization etc.
- ML Challenges and Future: Develop an implementation plan for ML, and explore the future of ML in business.
|Saturdays||10:00 – 11:30 am||October 30 – December 11, 2021||21 hours|
Course Fee: $300 + GST (for 2021 Fall term), $ 600 + GST (for 2022 fall term )
Course delivery: 1.5 hours online synchronous, 1.5 hours online asynchronous per week
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org