ARMIN has two categories of membership, voting and non-voting. The fee structure and number of memberships shall be defined by ARMIN Executive Committee during their first meeting.
Voting members in good standing can:
- participate in and vote at all ARMIN meetings;
- vote at the ARMIN Annual General Meeting (AGM) dealing with the election of members to the ARMIN executive meeting;
- participate in the development of policies and procedures related to ARMIN; and
- access to all ARMIN resources, including all services provided by ARMIN
Non-voting members in good standing can:
- Send one representative to attend all ARMIN meetings with the exception of the ARMIN AGM; and
- Access some ARMIN resources as defined by the ARMIN Policies and Procedure Manual
For more information, please email the ARMIN team at email@example.com.