Compliance assurance, quality assurance and assurance modelling;
Sample research papers
- Kosemani Temitayo Hafiz, Shaun Aghili, and Pavol Zavarsky, The Use of Predictive Analytics Technology to Prevent Credit Card Fraud, 11th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies (CISTI’2016), Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, June 15-18, 2016.
- Jude Okoro, Pavol Zavarsky, Ron Ruhl, Application of the Dual V-Model Methodology for Highly Reliable and Guaranteed Quality Information Security Management Systems, European Security Conference (ESC) 2016, Lisbon, Portugal, June 16-17, 2016.
- Shireesha Katam, Pavol Zavarsky, Francis Gichohi, Applicability of Domain Based Security Risk Modeling to SCADA Systems, IEEE World Congress on Industrial Control Systems Security (WCICSS-2015), London, UK, Dec. 14-16, 2015
- Chit Nyi Nyi Hlyne, Pavol Zavarsky, Sergey Butakov, SCAP Benchmark for Cisco Router Security Configuration Compliance, 10th IEEE International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST-2015), London, UK, Dec. 14-16, 2015
- Gabriel Biedima Peterside, Pavol Zavarsky, Sergey Butakov, Security Configuration Checklist for a Cisco IPsec VPN Router using SCAP 1.2, 10th IEEE International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST-2015), London, UK, Dec. 14-16, 2015
- Kwaku Kyei, Pavol Zavarsky, Dale Lindskog, Ron Ruhl, A Review and Comparative Study of Digital Forensic Investigation Models, Proc. The 4th International Conference on Digital Forensics & Cyber Crime (ICDF2C 2012), Lafayette, IN, USA, Oct. 2012
- Xiaoli Lin, Pavol Zavarsky, Ron Ruhl, and Dale Lindskog, Threat Modeling for CSRF Attacks, Proc. IEEE Int. Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (IEEE PASSAT) 2009, Session C44 Trust and Security Models, Vancouver, BC, Canada, August 29-31, 2009