Information Systems Security is an important and rapidly growing sector. Be a part of it!
You hear about cybersecurity and data hacking all the time. Business, government, and industry are in dire need of information systems security and assurance professionals all over the world. You can enroll in one of our graduate programs in these fields, and help fill that need.
Your potential career could start as an information security analyst with quick progression to management, in areas such as internal audit, external audit, information systems assurance consulting, as well as risk management and governance. The opportunities abound!
Our programs include:
- Master’s program in Information Systems Assurance Management
- Master’s program in Information Systems Security Management
- Graduate Diploma in Information Security
- Graduate Diploma in Information Assurance
What do our students think?
Our students and graduates speak highly of their experience within these programs:
About the Masters Programs
The focus of the graduate programs in MISSM and MISAM is two-fold:
- Part one lays the graduate-level foundation for the respective programs of information security or information assurance, and
- Part two focuses on the generation of a proposal, contributing to the field of information security and assurance, followed by the related research project.
In your future career as a security and assurance professional, you will value the skills developed through these programs as you build your research skills, enhance your communication and writing skills through proposal submissions, and advance your presentation and implementation skills.
We recommend that you complete 60 credits in 20 months (MISSM) or 20 months (MISAM) as this provides a sequence that is most likely to lead to success first in the coursework phase and then in the proposal and final research phase.