The internship is a unique and mandatory component of our Bachelor of Management program. It links the academic program with solid, real-world experience, providing you with valuable practical involvement in the business world, and the opportunity to build your networks.
- Placements are arranged with the Mihalcheon School of Management
- Internship placements are scheduled during intersession (May-August) between the 3rd and 4th year of your Bachelor of Management degree
- It is for a minimum period of 13 weeks
- It can be a paid or volunteer internship
- You will receive 3 credits towards your degree
You are evaluated on several requirements, including the completion of an academic paper, employer evaluation, and a presentation.
You will be required to write a final paper on an important issue for the organization in which you are placed. Such academic papers explore questions, problems, dilemmas that are faced by the employer. Papers must be pre-approved by both the company/organization and program coordinator.
Your employer will provide an evaluation at the end of the term based on several criteria including communication skills, performance, problem-solving and measurable recommendations.
Your presentation will reflect your work experience and final report.
Internship placements occur between the 3rd and 4th year of your Bachelor of Management degree.
- Classes commence
February & March
- Classes continue
- Internship search begins
- Applications and interviews begin
- Classes conclude at the end of term
May to July
- Internships are in progress
- Internships conclude
- Internship requirements are due
Hear From Our Students
For internship enquiries, placements, and opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.