Interested in attending CUE as an incoming exchange student? We would love to host you. To be considered, please first ensure your home university has an agreement in place with us. A full list of our exchange partners is available here. We would also recommend connecting with your home university to discuss whether an exchange semester at CUE is right for you.
Looking to learn more about CUE? Visit our website and follow us on social media (@CUEdmonton).
To be considered, students must be nominated for exchange by their home institution. Please connect with the resources available to you locally to ensure a semester at CUE fits within your academic program and journey.
- Fall Semester
- Application Deadline: May 1
- Documentation Deadline: May 15
- Winter Semester
- Application Deadline: October 1
- Documentation Deadline: October 15
Please note that late applications will only be considered under appeal.
How to apply
Applications must be formally submitted through Apply Alberta, and must include the following supporting documents:
- A letter of permission from either the University Registrar or the International Office of the home institution;
- A letter indicating that the exchange student possesses the necessary English language proficiency to be successful in an English medium university; and
- An English translation for all letters received in languages other than English or French.
Exchange students will be provided with a promotional code for registration at CUE and do not need to pay CUE’s application fee.