Quick links

Reopening CUE for the 2020-21 Academic Year

Submit your study permit

Submit your study permit to the Registrar

  • Please make sure to take your original passport and study permit to the Registrar’s Office (HA120) BEFORE your classes start.
  • If you do not do this by Census day, you will not be permitted to attend any classes till you submit it.