The week before classes start, CUE will have a special International Student Check-in desk to help you through your first few steps in Canada and in CUE. More information about where and when to check-in will be sent to you in a welcome email, so make sure to keep an eye on your inbox!
Please make sure to check-in BEFORE you attend Orientation.
Volunteers at the check-in desk with help you with:
- Initial welcome to CUE
- Navigating the Registrar’s Office
- Navigating the Online Student System and class schedules
- Finding classrooms
- Information on how to obtain a SIN card, health card, Alberta ID, bank account and phone connection
- Help with transit information
- Any other questions you may have
Early check-in helps international students set up and gather necessary documentation in the week before Orientation. In this way, you are fully prepared for when classes begin!