Step 1. Get Ready to Apply
Before applying to Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE), please look over our program selection and review the admission deadlines for international student applications. Apply early, as official transcript requests and study permit applications take time to process.
Step 2. Check English Language Requirements
Please check the English Language Requirements steps for the program you are interested in applying for:
- English Language Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
- English Language Requirements for Bachelor of Education Program
- English Language Requirements for Graduate Programs
Step 3. Apply
To apply online, go to ApplyAlberta. Visit the site to create an Alberta.ca account and complete your application.
Step 4. Submit Your Documents
Please be sure to submit the following documents in order to complete your application:
- Proof of English Language Proficiency such as official proficiency exam results
- Official transcripts from any high school and post-secondary institutions you attended.
- For information of what is considered an official transcript, please see our full official transcript requirements.
- Additional supporting documentation that may be required for your program.
Concordia University of Edmonton
Attention: Office of Admissions
7128 Ada Boulevard
Edmonton, Alberta T5B 4E4
Step 5. Accept Your Offer of Admission
Once all documents have been submitted and evaluated, CUE notifies applicants electronically via email of their admissibility.
To confirm your offer of admission and ensure that you do not lose your acceptance, you will need to accept your offer by the deadline indicated in your Offer of Acceptance by paying the required registration deposit.
Step 6. Apply for a Study Permit
Eligible international students are issued an Offer of Admission and IRCC Letter of Acceptance for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Please use this documentation to apply for your study permit. If you have any questions about applying for a study permit, contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.