Quick links

International Exchange Student Admission

Incoming Student Exchange

To come to Concordia University of Edmonton on exchange you must be enrolled in one of our partner universities. Your home university must nominate you to go on exchange, please contact your International Office for details.

Once your supporting documentation and nomination letter for exchange is received, it will be reviewed by the Admissions Office for approval.

If approved, you will need to submit an application for admission to Concordia University of Edmonton and a letter of acceptance and letter for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will then be issued.

Application Deadlines:

May 1 for Fall (September) start
October 1 for Winter (January) start

Documentation Deadlines:

May 15 for Fall start
October 1 for Winter start

Outgoing Student Exchange

Undergraduate students registered at Concordia University of Edmonton may participate in a study abroad program through one of Concordia University of Edmonton’s formal exchange agreements. To view our current eligible institutions for exchange please click here.

Students wishing to participate in an exchange must complete the study abroad application package.

For further information, please refer to section 3.10 of the current academic calendar.