Concordia’s Student Ambassadors are student leaders who exemplify the values of our institution in their academics, extra-curricular pursuits, and beyond the walls of campus.
Student Ambassadors are able to sign up for volunteer events like Open House, Student for a Day, and Convocation, and receive dedicated training on leadership topics, wellness and academic success.
What is required of a Concordia Student Ambassador?
- Provide at least 2 tours during the academic year
- Assist with 1 Student for a Day experience
- Volunteer for one community event
- Volunteer for one on-campus event such as Open House
- Volunteer a minimum of 10 hours and receive a free hoodie!
Each ambassador will receive a Letter of Reference indicating their participation in the program. Accruing different levels of volunteer service will be accompanied by different levels of recognition by CUE.
Ambassador training and orientation will be scheduled for September. We’d love for you to sign up! It’s easy!
Log in to your CUE student gmail account, enter your information into this form and we’ll be in touch.