Innovation and Applied Research
The BMO-CIAR has considerable expertise and knowledge in many fields related to Intellectual Property identification, protection, commercialization and translation. We are also connected to experts in the above-mentioned areas.
As part of our services, we offer seminars to students, faculty, and staff. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Technology commercialization
- Industry-Academia funding opportunities available via Tri-council agencies and other provincial organizations
- IP seminars: patents, patent prior art and searching patent databases, copyright, CUE IP policy
- Need for and use of Confidential Disclosure and Material Transfer Agreements
- IP Rights in Industry-Sponsored and other Research Agreements
- Training in entrepreneurship and innovation
Each of these topics and others can be tailored to suit your needs and the audience’s time available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or to book your group session.