Innovation and Applied Research
The BMO-CIAR has considerable expertise and knowledge in many fields related to Intellectual Property identification, protection, commercialization and translation. We are also connected to experts in the above-mentioned areas.
As part of our services, we offer seminars to students, faculty, and staff. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Technology commercialization
- Industry-Academia funding opportunities available via Tri-council agencies and other provincial organizations
- IP seminars: patents, patent prior art and searching patent databases, copyright, CUE IP policy
- Need for and use of Confidential Disclosure and Material Transfer Agreements
- IP Rights in Industry-Sponsored and other Research Agreements
- Training in entrepreneurship and innovation
Each of these topics and others can be tailored to suit your needs and the audience’s time available.
Please contact Dr. Isha Katyal with any queries or to book your group session.