Financial Aid, Bursaries and Scholarships
- Student Loans: eligibility requires Canadian citizenship or permanent residency, or designated protected persons.
- Scholarships and Awards: graduate students have access to such funding; academic performance is usually considered.
- Bursaries: both domestic and international students are eligible to apply for bursary assistance based on financial need.
- Up-to-date detailed information is available on the Student Services / Financial Aid & Awards website.
- Typically available to full-time current students, not to prospective students.
- Search the Policy Manual for existing assistantship policies and procedures.
- Contact your program director for existing graduate assistantship opportunities.