The loan periods for CUE Library materials can be determined using this chart.
|Undergraduate Students||6 weeks + 4 renewals||6 weeks + 4 renewals||6 weeks + 4 renewals||3 days + 2 renewals|
|Graduate Students||Term loan + 4 renewals||6 weeks + 4 renewals||6 weeks + 4 renewals||3 days + 2 renewals|
|CUE Faculty & Staff||Term loan + 4 renewals||Term loan + 4 renewals||Term loan + 4 renewals||Term loan + 2 renewals|
|NEOS Cardholders||2 weeks + 4 renewals||2 weeks + 4 renewals||2 weeks + 4 renewals||3 days + 2 renewals|
|External (Alumni, TAL Cardholders)||2 weeks + 4 renewals||2 weeks + 4 renewals||2 weeks + 4 renewals||3 days + 2 renewals|
* Some curriculum materials are local loan only.
If you are unsure as to when your borrowed materials are due, please contact CUE Library.
Renewals & Recall Notices
- Items can be renewed online by logging into My Account, by calling/leaving a voicemail at 780 479 9338, or by emailing email@example.com
- After 2 weeks, items that you have checked out are subject to recall.
- Recalled items are due 7 days from date of email notification.
- Please return items in the library’s Book Return Box.
- Access to our bookdrop is available:
- Monday – Friday: 6 am – 7:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am – 6 pm
- You can only enter campus through the main doors of Hole Academic Centre.
- It may take 72+ hours for your library account to be updated as all returned items are quarantined for 72+ hours before they are checked in.
- Any accumulated fines will be automatically removed once the items are checked in.
- Please make sure to follow CUE’s Protocols for On-Campus Attendance.