Find answers to some of CUE Library’s most frequently asked questions.
If you are not seeing your question here, please contact CUE Library for help.
How do you get a library account?
If you are a new student, you won’t have a library account created until you’ve upload your photo to Online Services.
Once your digital ID is created, you will be able to:
- Borrow library materials
- Place holds
- Request interlibrary loans
- Register for a free L-Pass
What can the library help you with?
- Understanding citations, bibliographies, as well as essay formatting
- Developing your research and information literacy skills
- Accessing and borrowing library resources
- Answering questions about library services
Where can you find scholarly articles?
Can you do research from home?
- Yes. All CUE students, faculty and staff have access to CUE Library’s electronic resources (e.g. ebooks, online articles, streaming videos and music) anywhere you have an internet connection
- To access these online resources you will be prompted to login with your CUE email address and password
- Need help with off-campus authentication? Contact CUE’s IT Helpdesk
What if CUE Library doesn’t have what you need?
1. Place a Hold:
You can place holds on physical items, like books, CDs DVDs, from other NEOS libraries and have them brought into CUE for you for free. Learn how to place a hold in our quick video tutorial below.
2. Request an Interlibrary Loan:
Physical items from outside of NEOS can to be brought into CUE for you through interlibrary loan. You can also request copies of ebook chapters and articles from NEOS libraries through interlibrary loan.