COVID-19 CUE Library Service Updates
— LAST UPDATED June 15 at 3:34 PM–
To protect the health and safety of staff and students, the CUE Library building is closed until further notice. Please check CUE’s COVID-19 Information for the CUE Community webpage for up-to-date information.
- Please continue to use our online collections to meet your information needs.
- Due dates for all library items are extended to September 30, 2020.
CUE students, faculty, or staff who have urgent computing needs that cannot be met online or over the phone should make an appointment for building access – full details here.
Library Staff Are Available Remotely
CUE Library staff are available Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Online Chat
- Text Message: 780 800 7330
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 780 479 9338
Online Chat & Text Reference
Online chat & text reference is available during the following times:
- Monday- Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Access Library Resources Online
Online collections are available from off-campus:
Articles, ebooks, and streaming videos are also available through our online catalogue.
New! CUE Faculty & Staff Borrowing
- CUE staff and faculty can now request physical library materials from CUE Library.
- See the full details and learn how to request items here.
NEOS Holds & ILLs
- Physical items from other NEOS Libraries are unavailable until further notice.
- Interlibrary loans for electronic items, like ebook chapters and articles, will still continue.
In order to prevent the accumulation of library fines, CUE Library has extended due dates for all library items to September 30, 2020.
Please hold on to your library items until then.
- If you need to return your library items before September 30th, you can put them in the library’s Book Return Box.
- Please make sure to follow CUE’s Protocols for On-Campus Attendance.
Renewing Items Online
- If you can, please renew your borrowed items by logging into My Account with your library barcode and PIN.
- If you have problems logging into My Account or renewing borrowed items, please contact us.
Late Fees & Fines
- CUE Library will be suspending late fees and fines for all NEOS library items until the situation changes. Again, you do not need to come to campus.
- For more help with fines, please fill out our online fines appeal form to explain your situation.
Bookable Study Rooms, Group Work, & Studying
- No study space of any kind is available until further notice.
CUE students, faculty, or staff who have urgent computing needs that cannot be met online or over the phone, should contact CUE’s IT Services to make an appointment for building access.
Drop-in access to the library is no longer available:
- The doors to the library will be locked at all times until further notice.
- You will not be let into the library without making prior arrangements first.
- You will not be granted access to the library to borrow books or other library materials.
- Studying or group work in the library is no longer available.
- If you are granted an appointment to enter the library, please make sure to follow CUE’s Protocols for On-Campus Attendance