About this Certificate
The demand for training and skills development in Supply Chain Management is at an all-time high. If you are a supply chain professional or consultant, or are seeking a career in this growing field, this program will give you a broader knowledge of how parts of supply chains fit together, and the roles that make up this critical element of each and every business.
Supply chain management focuses on integration and partnerships in order to meet customers’ needs in a timely manner, with relevant and high-quality products that are produced, delivered and stored in a cost-effective manner.
In this program, you’ll explore the fundamental topics and components of supply chain management, including distribution management, inventory control, e-business, strategic procurement, and planning and scheduling, transportation and global supply, and contract management.
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XSCM 20001 – Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- XSCM 20002 – Procurement 1
- XSCM 20003 – Inventory and Warehousing
- XSCM 20004 – Planning and Scheduling
- XSCM 20005 – Procurement 2
- XSCM 20006 – Technology and e-Procurement
- XSCM 20008 – Contract Management Lifecycle
- XSCM 20009 – Transportation and Global Supply
- XMGD 20004 – Effective Workplace Communication
- XCAD 10003 – Negotiating Contracts
Program Hours: 198
|Subject Code||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Fees|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.