About the Certificate
This program offers you theoretical and practical skills that will prepare you for diverse career options in the justice field. The content emphasizes skill development, essential attitudes and personal qualities that you can apply to your career. Topics range from the history of the Canadian justice system to the changing social trends in policing.
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XJUS 10001 – Canadian Criminal Justice Systems
- XJUS 10004 – Human Diversity in Justice
- XJUS 10002 – Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- XJUS 10003 – Criminology Concepts
- XJUS 10005 – Trends and Issues in Policing
- XJUS 10006 – Canadian Criminal Law
Program Hours: 288
|Subject Code||Term Offering||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Fees|
|XJUS 10001||Not offered this term|
|XJUS 10004||Not offered this term|
|XJUS 10002||Not offered this term|
|XJUS 10005||Not offered this term|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.