About the Certificate
Businesses often rely on employees to draft contracts, turning to lawyers only for complicated circumstances or as a final check. Providing these employees with a thorough understanding of common legal implications with contracts is a critical training gap for many organizations.
Explore Canadian law as it applies to contracts. Review case studies and apply your knowledge to identify legal issues, determine the consequences, and draft clauses to mitigate risks and find business advantages.
This program is eligible towards Gold Seal Certification.
This program is offered in collaboration with Mount Royal University.
- XCAD 20001 – Contracts and the Canadian Legal System
- XCAD 20002 – Business Liability: Tort Law and Contract Management
- XCAD 10009 – Contracts and Risk Management
- XCAD 10007 – The Impact of Business Structures on Contract Management
- XCAD 10008 – Understanding Ownership: Property Law and Contract Management
Program Hours: 75
|Subject Code||Term Offering||Course Reference Number||Start Date||End Date||Course Fee|
|XCAD 10007||Not offered this term|
Step 1: Select the Course Reference Number above.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page to register as a student with CUE’s Office of Extension & Culture.
Step 3: Upon submission, you will then register with Mount Royal University and proceed to booking your courses.