Current and practical
The Change Management course utilizes practical examples, and future change scenarios necessary, using the COVID-19 pandemic to illustrate how unprecedented change may best be implemented.
The course is a pre-approved course for the Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation application offered through the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP).
This course is instructed by Nolan Crouse, MBA, CCMPTM, President, Crouse Developments Inc.
Who should attend?
The Change Management course is open to everyone.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, stages, and phases of change
- Develop Change Management approaches using new skills
- Understand various roles of those involved in change and develop further Leadership Skills
- Understand the tools, systems, culture, and policies related with change implementation for the long term
- Analyze changes ahead and underway as a result of and apply it to the COVID-19 pandemic
Fridays & Saturdays – 8:30 am-2:00 pm
June 11, 12, 25, and 26, 2021
Fridays & Saturdays – 9:00 am-11:00 am
September 11, 17, 18, and 25, 2021
Format: Online (Fall 2020); In-class (Spring 2021)
Total Hours: 21 Instruction Hours
Course Fee: $425 + GST