CUE students win $4000 in prizes in the landing page competitionPosted on: Apr 21, 2020
- Highest visitor count – How many visitors come to Thrive Leads landing page
- Greatest conversion rate – What percentage of visitors to Thrive Leads landing page complete the ‘offer form’ on your landing page.
- Biggest mailing list – How many people join free MailChimp mailing list by completing the double opt-in process
Innovation Launchpad @ CUE students won a total of $4000 in prizes in the competition! They were:
- Pawan Sobhri (1st yr MISSM), founder of Galific arts – $1000 in highest visitor count and $1000 in Biggest mailing list;,
- Divya Garg (1st yr MISSM), founder of Study Material Online – $1000 in highest conversion rate and $500 in mailing list; and
- Micah Crowfoot (2nd yr B.A psychology), founder of CawandCrow Curios – $500 in conversion rate.
Kudos to these innovative CUE students who worked hard for advancing their ideas and winning the competition!!
Follow these companies on social media to keep up-to-date on their progress using the links below:
- Galific Arts: Facebook, Instagram
- Study Material Online: Facebook, Instagram
- Caw and Crow Curios: Instagram
About Innovation launchpad @ CUE:
Innovation Launchpad @ CUE is a program for innovative student leaders, like you, to help advance your ideas into innovative solutions. The program employs an objective-based mentoring process with a goal of advancing ideas into reality, and enabling you to tackle the multi-disciplinary world we live in. It prepares you to think differently, communicate effectively and, most importantly, build a network for gurus preparing you for success! Read more about the program here!