CUE staff awarded Erasmus+ exchange scholarships to the University of PortoPosted on: Mar 30, 2022
We are pleased to announce that six staff members have been awarded a full Erasmus+ scholarship to spend a week at our partner, University of Porto, in Portugal this spring.
Please join us in congratulating the following colleagues!
- Angela Campbell, Assistant Registrar, Recruitment
- Shannon Coyne, Advisor, Career Services
- Nikki DeOliviera, Administrator, External Affairs & International Relations
- Nicole Houghtaling, Campus Wellness Coordinator
- Isha Katyal, Director, Innovation and Industry Relations
- Lana Kuzyk, Manager, Academic Administration
Recipients of the Erasmus+ scholarship will gain experience working on best practices and research in their fields with dozens of staff and faculty members from around the world. CUE will welcome members of the University of Porto community later this year.
Erasmus+ is the European Union’s program that supports education, training, youth and sport in Europe. We are very proud of CUE’s Erasmus+ partnerships and are fortunate to provide rich learning experiences in Europe for our students, faculty and staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about Erasmus+ opportunities, please contact Amanda Thorson, CUE’s Manager of International Relations.