Accounts Payable Procedure for Employee ExpensesPosted on: May 6, 2020
Accounts Payable is working remotely so can only process electronic submissions of payable paperwork.
Effective immediately please follow the process as outlined below for submission of all employee expenses:
Claimant (employee seeking reimbursement) is responsible to:
1) Access most current version of form from Alfresco. Prepare appropriate claim form and save as pdf.
2) Scan all receipts or take pictures using your phone.
3) Email pdf claim form and receipts to Budget Control Officer. One claim per email and the email subject must read “Expense Claim, claimant name, claim total”.
e.g. Expense Claim Joe Smith $129.14
*BCO will forward the approval to email@example.com.
4) Print pdf claim, sign as Claimant, attach original receipts and send to Accounts Payable, S208 when next on campus. These will be attached to the electronic claims paid.
BCO is responsible to:
1) Review claim and attached receipts and then forward the claimant’s email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their approval to pay and the GL(s) to be expensed.
1) Accounts Payable will not be processing paper claims received in our office. All claims must be submitted electronically.
2) Accounts Payable will also not accept incomplete or incorrect claims. BCOs will be notified and the claim must be resubmitted as per the process above.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.