Quick links


Go back to news

Accounts Payable Forms Updated: Employee Expense Claim, Travel Advance and Travel Expense Claim

Posted on: Jan 3, 2021

The following changes have been made to the forms noted above:

  1. All employee reimbursements are processed by Accounts Payable but are paid through payroll.  Human Resources has transitioned to Bi-Weekly Payroll so these forms have been updated  to reflect the new Accounts Payable cutoff and pay dates.  Please refer to the Human Resources Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule for these specific dates.                        
  2. The Employee Expense Claim and Travel Expense Claim were amended to include a space to note the Project ID (when applicable).

Effective today please ensure that the Jan21 version of these forms are used.  Older versions of these forms will not be accepted and returned to the Approver.  Forms can be accessed from Alfresco Employee Resources/Document Library/Finance in the individual folder as listed in brackets. 

Employee Expense Claim (Accounts Payable Forms)

Employee Travel Advance (Travel)

Employee Travel Expense Claim (Travel)

If you have any questions regarding the new forms please contact accountspayable@concordia.ab.ca.