- This event has passed.
Robert’s Rules of Order Session
Becky Kallal will be coming to Concordia on April 7th to offer a three-hour session on Robert’s Rules of Order. The main topics that she will be covering are:
- Importance of using rules of order
- Meeting protocols of conduct
- Forms of address
- Speaking at meetings
- Addressing the motion, Etc.
- Role of the Chair during the meeting
- Especially controlling debate/discussion
- Role of participants during meeting
- Main motions and amendments (the most common motions)
- The parliamentary points (point of order, information, privilege)
- Other motions, as you wish or are interested in (table, refer, postpone, withdraw, etc.)
The session will run from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. If you are interested in attending, please contact Danielle Schalin at email@example.com. Space is limited.