Unique Opportunity for Concordia Students – Two Weeks Free Course in BrazilPosted on: Apr 21, 2017
Our partner Univates University, in Lajeado, RS, south Brazil, is offering a special course to Concordia students for which there are still some places available (5)!
It is a two-week experience at Univates campus and in the city of Lajeado, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, especially geared toward health, social outreach, psychology, environmental health, public health… but students from any background can participate.
The arrangement is that the students only pay for the airfare and local transportation, some cultural tours admissions and special meals (a part from visa, shots).
WHAT IS FREE? Tuition, accommodation and the meals at the Univates family homes are free.
The program goes from June 26 to July 7, 2017, and is taken care of by the Univates International Office and the different faculty members. Experiences include:
– Experience in the Medical Specialties Clinic -Nursing area
– Experience in the Sports Center – Artistic Gymnastics
– Experience in the Interdisciplinary Project on Health Care in the Santo Antônio area (Univates’ social outreach)
– Class on Environment and Health Issues
– Experience in the Nutrition Lab
– Short Film Exhibit of the Gaúcho Cinema – theme: Health and Environment
– Experience in the Clinical Analysis Lab
– Experience in the Physiotherapy Clinic
– Experience in the Health and Education University Clinic (Cures)
– Experience in the Medical Specialties Clinic
– Activitiy of Health Education at Porto Novo school
– Integration Seminar – Interdisciplinary Project on Health Care in Santo Antônio at Univates
– Experience in the Maternal and Child Care Center
– Experience in the Biotechnology Lab
– etc and cultural and fun activities
If CUE students, from any background, are interested please contact Zuzana Ritzer immediately.
Concordia University of Edmonton – Building Bridges