“Romance & Roses” at Choir’s Silent Auction FridayPosted on: Feb 7, 2019
The students of the Concordia Concert Choir invite you to their 10th annual silent auction, “Romance & Roses,” Friday, February 8 at 7 pm in Tegler.
This elegant and fun evening includes refreshments and entertainment by the choir and individual singers. And of course many enticing items to bid on!
Just a few teasers:
- Righand vodka, distillery tour, & tasting for 12
- One-night stay for two at Metterra Hotel on Whyte (with wine-tasting & breakfast buffet)
- Edmonton Oilers tickets package
- Four-hour bouncy-castle rental from Alight Bounce Corp.
- Handpainted antique chair
- Two-night stay in private queen suite at Jasper Downtown Hostel
- Handmade vintage lockets
- And picnic baskets, original art, voice lessons, concert tickets, themed baskets & other treats for all tastes!
More peeks at Romance & Roses Facebook page.
Proceeds go toward the choir’s next international tour, planned for 2020 to China! A special performance by the Edmonton Chinese Art Society orchestra will offer a taste of the culture the choir eagerly anticipates encountering next year.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and seniors, and are available from choristers or at the door.