Reduction in Teaching applications for 2020-2021Posted on: Oct 7, 2019
Please be advised that application forms for Reduction in Teaching for Research Purposes Awards for 2020-2021 are now available in Alfresco by clicking this link: Reduction in Teaching Award Application Forms
The deadline for submission is November 15th, 2019.
Eligible faculty members seeking a reduction in their teaching assignment for research purposes must submit an application outlining, in detail, the proposed research project to be undertaken. Each Reduction in Teaching Award application must be submitted directly to the Research & Faculty Development Committee for consideration. Applications must be submitted by November 15th for a reduced teaching assignment to begin in the following academic year (2020-2021).
- Confirm your eligibility to apply for reduction in teaching assignment with your Department Chair or the Dean of the Faculty.
- Review the Faculty Collective Agreement and the Application Forms, which include the Guidelines and a Checklist.
- Complete the Full Application.
- Complete and sign the Application Cover Page. Obtain the signature of your Faculty Dean.
- Forward the application package as a single PDF document to the Research & Faculty Development Committee via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15th. Use the Application Checklist to ensure you have attached all the relevant documents.
- Applications will be evaluated by the Research & Faculty Development Committee and prioritized based on the merit of the proposal.
- Applicants will be notified of the reduction in teaching assignment decision by January 15th