Information Session – Mitacs’ Globalink programPosted on: Nov 23, 2020
Mitacs Globalink invites you to the upcoming Globalink Information Session on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET. This fully bilingual session will be accessible via webinar, with French audio.
The session will provide information on inbound and outbound Globalink mobility programs, including Mitacs’s COVID-19 response, and updates to our Globalink programs. We invite you to view our orientation videos ahead of the session for an introduction to the initiatives.
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
RSVP: Please register for the session by December 3 to confirm your attendance.
*Please note we will send all participants the session presentation after the event.
Please register here for the session.
- Overview of updates to our programs
- Globalink Research Internship (GRI)
- Globalink Graduate Fellowship (GGF)
- Globalink Research Award (GRA)
- GRA Thematic Call
- Accelerate International
- Mitacs’s response to COVID-19 and its impact on our programs
Webinar login information
Please register in advance via GoToWebinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar and an option to add the event to your calendar. Please allocate 5 to 10 minutes before the session begins to connect to the webinar.
Participants wishing to receive French audio will need to follow these steps:
- Register via GoToWebinar and log in using the instructions when the session is live
- Mute the GoToWebinar audio, as this platform will broadcast in English. You will be able to view bilingual PowerPoint slides in the GoToWebinar platform.
- Use your phone to dial 1 (604) 449-4993 or 1 (833) 682-5119 (toll free), then enter access code 594 619 828#. French content will be broadcast through this phone line.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.